My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Instant Gladiator - Not!

Sorry, this is not a picture of me. This is a picture of Cathy Sassin, my "Gladiator" nutritionist from Intrafitt. I call her a Gladiator because she was on American Gladiator, which I think is super cool and extremely impressive.

Cathy's friend Tony Dizinno took this picture. I don't know Tony. I doubt Tony has a reason to take a picture of me, really. I'm not sure Tony takes pictures of flabby wanna-be Gladiators. Not sure how that would help him grow his business.

As you can see, Cathy's in great shape. As you can guess, she works at it. I'm not sure I want to look as good as Cathy, since it seems like a lot of work and I'm sort of lazy.

I wouldn't mind looking half as good as Cathy, however. As Keith Partridge says "Halfway is better than no way."

I'm still following Cathy's nutritional plan she set up for me, for the most part, and still exercising, usually. I'm not as hungry as I used to be, and my clothes are looser, so I think I'm making progress.

I was supposed to go get my body fat numbers checked last night to see if I've burned off any chub, but we had some friends over, and, well, there was some beer and wine and sausages involved, and a few coconut macaroons and lemon sorbet, and the night just got away from me.

But it's okay, really. Cathy says don't freak out if you go off your plan, "you're only three or four hours away from your next meal, so you can jump back into your program the next time you eat. Your body probably won't even notice." Unless you drink beer and eat cookies at every meal, of course, then your body will notice.

So, I wonder how long 'til I look half as good? I guess I'll just have to keep trying, not crying, and wait and see.

No comments: