My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Who is Miss juilejulie, really?



Welcome, new readers, to middle aged angst, personified.

Here's a little summary about me, just in case you don't have time to read the past two years of my blog today. Because I'm sure you would, if you had time. I know you would.

I have a company called Twist Pop Media. We tell stories, and connect companies with their clients. We like to use humor, because business is serious, but people are fun.

I'm also a 43 year old Chubby Mommy who needs to exercise, preferably outside, in the sunshine, when it’s about 72’ with a few scattered clouds, and I’m not too tired, crabby, stressed-out or in the middle of a nervous breakdown.

I love running because I feel better afterward, and I hate running because I have to get up and do it. It makes me breathe hard and sweat, my hair always gets in the way, and my legs itch at the beginning. But I keep doing it, and I'm thankful that my legs still work and my knees don’t hurt (this month) and my lungs do their job. I’ll keep going as long as I can.

I’ve done business development for IT consulting companies, I've dabbled in tech recruiting, have sold analytics and corporate event strategy, and business development services and sales programs. I also love to work with art galleries and artists.

I also volunteer to set up and facilitate interesting groups of tech people who appreciate my infusions of energy and whacky ideas.

On Twitter I am juliejulie, and I jabber on and on about nothing, and about everything, all day long, as you can see by the Twitter feed to your right.

My mantra? "Try not cry!"

"Just Do It!" seems so demanding.

2 comments:

jacqui said...

I love your blog!

I recently stumbled across a product that I think you might be interested in. CyFi is a wireless speaker that hooks up to an iPod (they also have one that is a Bluetooth) and you can mount it on the handle of a stroller. I love running to music, but didn’t want to have earphones in while jogging with my son. Now Daniel and I can both listen to music while we go for a jog!
You can check it out on www.mycyfi.com.

Rosyblue said...

I'm new to your blog. I can't wait to read more!