Monday, April 26, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
We are thrilled to have Bend’s FootZone as the host site for our May 19 media event. If you know of anyone in the media who would like first scoop on all the great FootGaming Bejeweled news, send them to this blog! As runners flock to FootZone to collect their race bags and schwag, they can stop by next door at the Liberty Building for Footgaming fun.
Every step they take while playing the incredible Bejeweled Twist will count as one vote for a finalist ExerLearning school. Local school need the more than$5000 in grant awards for fitness and technology. We are extending the grant deadline to May 15 – so share the grant link with a local teacher.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I haven't watched Jeopardy in a while, but I am a list maker, and a list giver. My kids are used to lists. Alex Trebek would not phase them.
- You're good at giving hugs - you're warm.
- Domesticated animals love you.
- You're good at making clubs, like your Try Not Cry Club on Chubby Mommy Running Club.
- You're good at listening.
- You're good at teaching us good habits (Huh. Time to teach dish-doing and floor mopping?)
- You're good at creative ideas and making things grow, like how you made up movies and stuff for Francine.
- You're a good wife because you're mature enough to handle Dad and his jobs and negotiating things for his work.
- You're good at telling Dad what to do and trading things for kisses.
- You're good at bringing peace to the family.