My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Running with a View


I ran around Green Lake when I was in Seattle last Thursday evening. It's a great community gathering spot, in the middle of the city, where all kinds of people, babies and dogs cruise along a wide path that circles the lake in pursuit of exercise and conversation.

I'm impressed with myself for making it all the way around, as you can see by the expression on my face. I think the ducks are impressed with me too. You can't see their expressions, but I did, and they were smiling. One of them may have winked, which is duck language for "good job." They can't really high five (they'd fall over) so they wink. I read it in a book once.

Now that my knee doesn't hurt any more (thanks to my trainer Luann at Training for Fun) I'm actually enjoying running a bit more. Hard to believe, I know. I especially enjoy running in nice weather, with a view.

Actively seeking new views. Where's your favorite place to run?

No comments: