My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Technical Difficulties

"Why.the.hell.isn't this working?" I growled. 

"Do you want me to look at your computer?" he sighed.

"No. I just want it to work. It should just work." Like cars. When you put the key in, they should start.

"I wonder if there's some kind of cash award for the person who has the most ridiculous computer problems," he said calmly without looking up from his keyboard.

I glared at him.

"Mom would win," said the 13 year old, which made everyone laugh, except me. 

Posted via web from Julie's posterous

1 comment:

Dangerously Innocent said...

Oh man...I totally know how you feel. My computer has the habit of not working when I want it to. I actually punch the stupid thing when it freezes and becomes slow. It works, though.