My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

@juliejulie's Bad Hair

Last week I took pictures of my hair every morning, and posted them on Twitter and Facebook.

Some people said I was brave.

Some people said I was crazy.

Turns out maybe I was smart.

Because I haven't seen Rachel Ebarb, my stylist over at Plethora Salon for quite a while, but she saw me on Facebook and told me to get myself and my bad hair over to her chair, stat.

When I got there, I looked like this:


When I left, I looked like this:

If you want Rachel to fix your hair, call her at (541) 788-6601
Yes, for the record, Rachel is one of my blog sponsors, you betcha!

3 comments:

Anna said...

My dog started growling at my ponytail...I think he thought it was another pet moving in...bad hair is a mallady of this economy. Should I spend $50 to get my hair styled or $50 to get my dog groomed...so far, Enzo wins.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Term Papers said...

Its like a poem I really like it.
Some people said I was brave
Some people said I was crazy
Turns out maybe I was smart.