My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twittering at the TweetUp!



Here's @cjgraphix, @juliejulie and @nosredna updating Twitter on our phones, telling everyone about the TweetUp last night. @nosredna won the paper airplane contest for Longest Flight. Of course.

I'll post more photos on the WoTech blog. Thanks so much to Abbott Schindler for sending along this shot of the 3 Musketeers!

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I'm going to pretend I know what Tweet Up is.

juliejulie said...

Oh Mrs. G, brace yourself. There is a whole world of www.twitter.com that needs you. I "tweet" your blog posts all the time to the "Twits" on Twitter. Sign in and follow me, I'm @juliejulie, and you'll see. Your life is about to change.

Anonymous said...

Man, I have a lot of gray hair.