My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Money for Running

I found a quarter yesterday when I was running. It was just there, on the street, shiny and hopeful. I ran past it before I realized it was money, but then quickly turned around to take a closer look. I pivoted, I think. Just like a basketball player.

Score.

This kind of thing encourages me to keep running. I'm wondering if I should drop some random quarters around for other people to find, too. I mean, if 100 people dropped quarters along running trails and popular side streets, wouldn't that be fun?

I think it's all very Hansel and Gretel, in a way. And I'm like the birds.

No comments: