My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit:

http://www.chubbymommyrunningclub.com/

and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Chosen One: the new @juliejulie avatar



Here we go: all votes are in and counted. Picture #5 has taken the lead, and will now serve as my new avatar. Until I change it.

Why was this one chosen, I ask? Perhaps it's the name tag. Yes, it really is me, @juliejulie, for real. I mean, who would impersonate me? Anyone? Julia Roberts maybe?

I'd like to think so, but, I think not. She's so busy tending to her babies and all, I highly doubt she has time to Twitter. And if she did, she'd probably choose a glamorous avatar. Like a picture of her wearing diamonds in Pretty Woman, or a picture of her being a Runaway Bride.

If Julia Roberts were on Twitter, she probably wouldn't choose a picture of her as that battered wife in that move where she had that crazy OCD husband who made her put the spice jars in perfect order and her life was so horrible, despite her perfect house, that she had to fake her own death.

Remember when she had to go to the nursing home to see her mom in disguise? Pictures of Julia dressed like a pretend man probably wouldn't be the best avatar for her. I'm just sayin'.

So, this picture is really me, with my real name tag to prove it. Thanks to everyone who voted, especially Dave Johnston who had to rush home from work and get his vote in before the deadline. And it was the deciding vote, by the way, Dave. If it weren't for you, we'd be seeing that picture of me holding the cupcake for a very long time.

Yum. Cupcakes...

No comments: